Sunday, February 17, 2013

Adventure #44: An Early Rise

 
4:45AM
 
 
THAT is when I awoke this morning.  Above I am coming to that realization after having been awake for 5+ hours already.
 
 
Worth it?  I say yes!
 
It was the day of the Austin Marathon, and I was proud to represent CoFo and cheer on the hundreds of runners who sprinted, jogged, ran, and walked right past me as I offered them water.
 
 
Busy day.  Busy weekend.  BUT on the verge of what is only half of a work-week!
 
 
Yep, I'll be heading back to Michigan on Wednesday!  Am I excited?
 
 
Heck yes!  I packed today.  I cleaned the apartment (swept, mopped, dishes, laundry, cleaned surfaces, cleaned bathroom, vacuumed--you name it, I did it!).  And I even went to HEB for a couple things to last me throgh til I leave on Wednesday.
 
 
Good stuff.  I'm pretty beat about now (although I did take an hour-long nap earlier).
 

 
I even rewarded myself by painting my tootsies.  (It's been awhile, and I always feel good having some color on my toes!)
 
A lot will have happened between this and the next post, but I look forward to sharing all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you'll be visiting my grandmother in Michigan! Can't wait to hear about it all!

    ReplyDelete