Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Adventure #46: A Return to Campus!


Let's make this short and sweet how bout?
 
I got up this morning and said, "Ughhhh."  I don't now--just one of those mornings, ya know.
 
But THEN:  I decided that today would be GOOD!  I was gonna have a DAY!  (And yes, I texted that to Brian shortly after I woke up, haha.)  Everything was all layed out for me because that's what I do the night before, so I was well on my way toward breakfast and then taking off to Texas State for the March campus visit!
 
Must use the hair products.  Can't be unfashionable and all mussed up when visiting the Texas State Bobcats!
 Oh hey--BREAKFAST TIME!  Yum.  Chocolate Chex.  Gluten Free.  Nothing in it that I can't eat.  Eaten with rice milk.  Delicious.  AND I finished off the box, so I got all the sugary goodness.  YES.
 
 
A FULL DAY AT TEXAS STATE!  Oh my!  So many students!  Chit chat about classes, tests, FAFSA, jobs, spring break, summer, next year, and so much more.  To the left is the 'after' picture.  Of course I don't think to document these things when they're actually occurring.  Ah well, fun day and hey, I'm giving you a snapshot of some of the interesting food options in the food court at the LBJ Student Center.  So there.

I sat at this table almost all day.  Good times.  At this point though, stuff is all packed up.  Sadness.
Below is Hans.  Hans is a Completion Coach for Texas State.  Hans is a friend.  Hans is a tired individual who spent his day serving his students, socializing and BEING THERE when needed.  GO HANS!  (I like to think I did all those things today, too!  Go me?)
 
Hans said that this caption should be:  "Oh bother."  Tehe.
Also, this is slightly related to Hans because he and I discusssed it, but BELOW is the cover of a documentary about a sushi chef MASTER.  I'm not too far into it myself, but it's a goal of mine to finish it tonight.  Hans has seen it and enjoyed it, so my evening ahead is looking up!  Brian is off doing Spring-Breaky Fun Things, so Skype probably won't happen, but I'll watch my documentary and eat my usual nighttime snacks, and call it a night. 

 
What will tomorrow hold?  Well, another campus visit!  To ACC Round Rock I go!  (Local community college, FYI.  Luckily, I looked up directions tonight.  Directionally Challenged Ali successful drove her co-workers to Texas State today, and tomorrow will hopefully be just as successful for this solo trip.  Wish me further luck!)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment