Saturday, December 29, 2012

Adventure #36: The Miss Puts A Fish In Charge....

This Adventure Day was spent with Brian on our first full day back in Texas!  He was in charge of taking the pictures ALL DAY, so I decided to let him caption everything, too.

"Up and ready for a wonderful day of Adventures!"

Ok, so I took this one, but I'll let Brian caption it anyway:  "Vanity from Miss Ali."
"Food for a week."

"She must be scared of my kisses."
I took this one, too!  "Lunch lunch lunch lunch."
"I fancied myself a photographer."
"Ali cut the cheese."



"Mmm, look at all that cheese."

"Ali making her pizzadilla."


Another Ali shot...  "They turned out delicious, but then again, what'd ya expect?"
Ok, so occasionally I hijacked the
camera.  "Wiping the smile off of Ali's
window."  (Someone grafitti-ed on my van
window.)
"All better!"
 



"My big head kept getting in the way."
"After Les Mis, us and the marquis."
"Walking to Walmart."
"Welcome to Walmart."
"Ali has such a Goober face."

"Payin with the gift card.  Alright."
I took this one (last one that I took though!)  "Dinner was delicious:  Ali's first time frying chicken, my first time making quinoa."
"Cleanin the spill.  Tisk tisk."
"Pourin the margarita mix."


"Tryin out the new coozie."


"Mmmm mmm mmm!  Maragarita!"

"I am dating a Goober."
It was truly a fun Adventure Day for both of us!  And...I'm not quite so sure what I think of Brian's captions, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment